Thinking about buying a house?I love the hunt for the perfect property and am ready to help you find yours! Let’s make an appointment—at no cost or obligation to you—and here’s what we’ll talk about:
- Are you familiar with the area? I love taking buyers on a neighborhood tour where we can visit all of the popular Ashburn neighborhoods including Broadlands, Brambleton, Ashburn Farm, Ashburn Village, Farmwell Hunt, Belmont Country Club, Loudoun Valley Estates, Village of Waxpool, Belle Terra, Forest Manor and Forest Run, Martin’s Chase, and more!
- Is it the right time for you? What’s going on in the market, and how long you plan to live in your new house are important considerations
- What type of purchase are you interested in? Resale of an existing home or building new construction? Maybe you’ve heard that buying a builder’s spec home, a foreclosure, or a short sale are ways to make a good deal? I’ll walk you through pros and cons of each.
- Do you have a house to sell first? No problem! I have 15 years of experience orchestrating the delicate balance of buying and selling with minimal risk and minimal moving. See the SELL? section of my website for more info on selling.
- Need a mortgage? Use your preferred lender or talk to one of the many I can recommend.
- What are the steps to the process? I have a handy reference guide that we will go over and you can take with you! Takes the mystery out of the process.
- When are convenient times for house hunting? Evenings, weekends, weekdays? I will work with your schedule.
- How long will it take to find your dream home? One day, one month, one year? I’m with you as long as it takes!
- Kids are welcome and encouraged to be part of the process.